Our office gives you the ability to be released from every step of the procedure to rent your property by overtaking the promotion, inspections and all legal procedure that involves in renting your property.
USEFUL ADVICE FOR PROPERTY OWNERS
WHAT MUST DO:
- Prepare yourselves for the rental of your property by making a market search of the current value of the renting contract.
- Clean your property thoroughly so that you enhance its’ appearance.
- Pay attention to the floor materials and the door and window frames.
- Make sure the interior design is as much as possible simple.
- Give your realtor a second key for making inspections easier (if the property is empty).
- Make sure you inform the occupants of your property so that they are cooperative with your realtor and arrange the times for the property inspection.
WHAT NOT TO DO:
- Don’t overlook probable electrical and plumbing repairs
- Don’t paint the walls dark or intense colors, they subtract the brightness and the volume of the room.
- If it happens to be present during the inspection of the property, don’t interfere in the conversation between the realtor and the prospect occupant, but only if it is asked of you to give some details about the property.
For further information please contact us