An excellent sample of a restored traditional farmhouse on a private plot of land with beautiful view towards the southwest coast of the island and the neighboring island of Antiparos.
An impressive stone-built estate, rarely available in the market, in which one travels back in time when the Cycladic tradition was still very prominently practiced and one could feel strongly the island's character.
The home is built in 3 volumes with a total area of 305m2 broken down as follows:
- Main house of 200m2 with 3 bedrooms (one master with fireplace), 3 bathrooms, living room with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen and dining room, storage room and boiler room.
- Guest-house of 50m2 with one bedroom with fireplace, open plan living / kitchen, bathroom and small storage room.
- Guest-house of 55m2 with one bedroom, bathroom and open plan kitchen/living room.
In a plot of 4200 square meters fully landscaped with developed trees, paved courtyards with traditional built terraces and living areas, of which 2000m2 are located within the boundaries of town and thus provide the possibility of building a swimming pool.
In total the residence offers 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, which makes it suitable also for professional use in the tourist industry.
Impressively furnished and equipped this especial home offers 3 traditional fireplaces, 2 air-conditioners, solid 50cm thick stone walls, stone-built sitting areas, fully landscaped external areas and central heating with petrol burner for the main house.
Connected to all utilities (water, electricity and telephone) this is a property with great potential.
Unique location, with uninterrupted sea view and just minutes from the commercial and touristic center of the main town and port of the island.
- Area: Sotires
- Surface: 305 sqm
- Rooms: 5
- Baths: 5
- Year: 1950
- Plot surface: 4200 sqm
- Distance from sea: 3.40 km
- Distance from port: 6.90 km
- Distance from Airport: 5.60 km
- Levels: 2
- Central Heating