A beautifully furnished and fully equipped island house high on the slope of the hill above the picturesque little fishing village of Aliki, offering panoramic view towards the Southwest coast of the island, the island of Antiparos and the other neighboring islands.
Fully furnished and equipped, this very beautifully presented home is 92m2, built on one level and offers 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 traditionally built bathrooms, open plan fully equipped kitchen/living/dining area, storage and amazing 60m2 spacious terrace and garden from where one can enjoy the natural light of the sunny Aegian days and the crimson Cycladic evenings overlooking the deep blue...
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, stove, oven, fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, etc.
- Washing machine
- Ironing set and hair drier
- 3 air-conditioning units, 40” Smart plasma TV,
- Fire place
- Linen, covers, face and bath towels
- Furniture: (2 traditionally built double beds, 2 single traditionally built couches which could accommodate 2 extra persons, built-in wardrobes, internal dining setting for 6 people, external dining setting for 10 people, sitting room furniture and garden/terrace furniture)
- parking space
- Maid service weekly.
Excellent location, just steps from the local sandy beaches, 2 minutes away from the known organised beach of Farangas and the commercial and touristic centre of Aliki town and with a view that takes the breath away from even the most demanding...
This impressive house is offered to you for rent during the summer season.
- 01/05 to 31/05: € 1260,00 per week
- 01/06 to 30/06: € 1330,00 per week
- 01/07 to 15/07: € 1750,00 per week
- 16/07 to 31/08: € 2030,00 per week
- 01/09 to 30/09: € 1540,00 per week
- Area: Agkairia
- Holiday rental
- Surface: 92 sqm
- Rooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Year: 2001
- Distance from sea: 0.80 km
- Distance from port: 10.00 km
- Distance from Airport: 3.00 km
- Levels: 1