Escape from everyday life in this fully furnished and equipped traditional home and enjoy the majestic 180o view of the “Aegean blue”, the beautiful gulf of Parikia and the magnificent Cycladic sunset.
This is a greatly presented and very well maintained home of 185m2 with private parking space and approximately 500m2 land for private use,. This beautiful 2 level house is part of a small complex of 4 houses, built on the slopes of a hill above Parikia, offering breathtaking view of the bay and the port.
The house consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, store room, open plan kitchen/dining and living area and already legally declared as part of the home’s living spaces, enclosed semi-outdoor area, which can easily be used as a guest room in the future.
- Aesthetically furnished and fully equipped
- Spacious living area with fire place
- Built-in kitchen, fully equipped with electrical appliances
- Traditional built bathrooms with colour cement slush grout (tsimentokonia)
- Built-in wardrobes
- Fully installed central heating with petrol burner, ceiling fans and wireless internet connection.
- Spacious external terraces with pergolas and traditional built sitting areas.
- Landscaped gardens with grassed areas, paths and flower beds
- Great location, very quiet spot, only minutes away from the center of town and port, 10 minutes from cosmopolitan Naousa and with majestic 180o view of the port, the Aegean Sea and surrounding country side.
- Area: Parikia Kounados
- Surface: 185 sqm
- Rooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Year: 2004
- Plot surface: 2000 sqm
- Distance from sea: 1.50 km
- Distance from port: 2.00 km
- Distance from Airport: 12.00 km
- Levels: 2
- Central Heating