This beautiful traditional island house was built with lots of love and personal taste on a 4350m2 plot, located on a hillside facing west with spectacular views of the Western coast of the island and the neighboring islands.
Total area 234.38m2 configurated such as:
- Formal residence 120.12m2 on upper level/ground floor A, with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, spacious open plan living area, kitchen and dining room with direct access to the surrounding large verandahs which offer panoramic views and also 2 small store rooms.
- Ground level B of 97.69m2 consisting of 3 independent guest houses/studio apartments (fully equipped, each with bedroom, bathroom and open plan kitchen/living area)
- Strong Cucladic character with elements such as traditional built settees, benches, wall recesses, wind brake walls, fire place and stone built BBQ
- central heating pipework installation ready for one to fully install if they want,
- wooden doors and windows with double glazing for better insulation,
- Large verandahs all around the house, making sure that there is always a sheltered spot, regardless of weather and time of the day,
- Landscaped gardens with native plants and paved areas,
- solar water heater,
- connected to electricity, telephone and internet Wi-Fi and town water utility as well as with separate water tank which stores all rain water.
- independend open water cistern which can be used as a small swimming pool.
An especial estate which combines cosy atmosphere, privacy and tranquility while only a 5 minute drive away from the centre of the main town and major port of the island and near some of the most beautiful sandy beaches.
- Area: Sotires
- Surface: 234 sqm
- Rooms: 5
- Baths: 4
- Year: 1990
- Plot surface: 4350 sqm
- Distance from sea: 2.00 km
- Distance from port: 5.50 km
- Distance from Airport: 3.00 km
- Levels: 2
- Central Heating