Renovated traditional 140 year old farm house built in a lush and full of trees land plot, on the hill above Parikia town with beautiful sea and bay views.
An impressive stone built house, rarely available in the market which due to its strong insular characteristics, takes you back on a journey through the Cycladic tradition.
The house is 200m2 and consists of:
- Main house of 2 levels with 3 bedrooms (one on upper level), 2 bathrooms, small nook style sitting areas where friends can be accommodated, sitting area, traditional built kitchen and dining area.
- Totally independent guest house/Studio apartment with double bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom.
- Land plot of 2100m2, fully landscaped with grown tall trees, paved large terraces with traditional built sitting areas, small open cistern/pool and water features.
In total the residence offers 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, which makes it suitable also for professional use in the tourist industry.
Furnished and equipped this especial home offers 5 traditional fireplaces, air-conditioner, solar water heating, skylights, solid 60cm thick stone walls, stone-built beds and sitting areas, fully landscaped external areas, automatic watering system and 2 water cistern of 97m3 water capacity.
Connected to all utilities (water, electricity and telephone) this is a property with great potential.
Unique location, with uninterrupted sea view and just minutes from the commercial and touristic centre of the main town and port of the island.
- Area: Kakapetra
- Surface: 200 sqm
- Rooms: 4
- Baths: 3
- Year: 1870
- Plot surface: 2100 sqm
- Private Pool: 1
- Distance from sea: 1.20 km
- Distance from port: 1.00 km
- Distance from Airport: 9.00 km
- Levels: 2