This beautiful traditional villa was built with lots of love and personal taste on a 6525m2 plot, located on a hilltop with spectacular views of the Western coast of the island, the island of Antiparos and the neighboring islands.
- Total area 531,67m2 configurated such as:
- Formal residence 317,45m2 in two levels with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on upper level, as well as spacious living room, kitchen, dining room, guest room, bathroom and office/bedroom on the elevated ground level.
- 2nd ground level of 214,22m2 consisting of store room/boiler room and lock up garage as well as
- 3 independent guest houses/apartments (fully equipped, each with 1 bedroom, bathroom and open plan kitchen/living area)
- Aesthetically furnished and equipped, with central heating,
- fire place and triple energy solar hot water system,
- wooden doors and windows with double glazing for better insulation,
- stone built traditional 50cm thick walls with exposed stones,
- phone, satellite TV and DSL/WIFI internet connection.
- Large verandahs all around the house, making sure that there is always a sheltered spot, regardless of weather and time of the day.
- Fully landscaped gardens with native plants and grass,
- underground 80m3 water tank as well as connection to town water.
- An especial estate which combines space, comfort, cosy atmosphere, privacy and tranquility while only 5 minutes drive away from the centre of the main town and major port of the island and near some of the most beautiful sandy beaches.
Please contact us for further details.
- Surface: 532 sqm
- Rooms: 8
- Baths: 7
- Plot surface: 6525 sqm
- Distance from sea: 1.50 km
- Distance from port: 6.00 km
- Distance from Airport: 3.00 km
- Levels: 3
- Central Heating
- Satellite Television