When Cycladic tradition marries the individual artistic flair the results are very impressive. This beautiful traditional villa was built with lots of love and attention on an 8200m2 plot, located on a hilltop with spectacular views of the Southwestern coast of the island, the island of Antiparos and the neighboring islands.
- Total area 250m2 configurated such as:
- Formal residence 195m2 with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living room, kitchen and dining area.
- Autonomous studio apartment/guest house 40m2 with one bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
- Boiler room and store room 15m2.
- Aesthetically furnished and equipped, with central heating, fire place and triple energy solar hot water system,
- wooden doors and windows brought from Germany with tilt mechanisms and optimum insulation,
- traditional timber ceilings with exposed wooden beams,
- phone, 2 satellite systems (Astra & Hotbird) and 8 Mbps DSL/WIFI internet connection.
- Large verandahs all around the house, making sure that there is always a sheltered spot, regardless of weather and time of the day
- Huge main bathroom with dome ceiling in the shower area
- Fully landscaped gardens with subtropical trees, shrubs and palms and a greenhouse/nursery at the back of the property is unobtrusively integrated into the surroundings.
- Τhe property also offers connection to town water as well as 2 water cisterns.
A very attractive home which combines space, comfort, cosy atmosphere, privacy, tranquility and seclusion, only 5 minutes drive from Alyki village and some of the most beautiful sandy beaches.
Contact us for further details
- Surface: 250 sqm
- Rooms: 5
- Baths: 3
- Year: 2004
- Plot surface: 8200 sqm
- Distance from sea: 3.00 km
- Distance from port: 13.00 km
- Distance from Airport: 3.00 km
- Levels: 1
- Central Heating