Unique detached house in the sought after area of Sarakiniko with magnificent views of the west coast of the island.
Built in two levels, on a privately owned land plot of 5.714m2, this beautiful house of 234m2, is located at a spot that offers amphitheatrical views of the west coast of the island, the neighboring island of Antiparos and the majestic Cycladic summer sunset!
The residence is currently modulated as two independent apartments, which can operate autonomously, or merge in order to create an impressive house.
- Fully equipped main house on the first floor of 133.68m2, with two verandas, one covered and one open, open plan kitchen / sitting area and living room with fireplace, an internal BBQ area with traditional built wood oven, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Secondary ground floor house of 85.19m2 with open plan kitchen / living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Separate storeroom and garage buildings, which could be converted into a guest house.
- Photovoltaic panels
- Central heating
- Solar water heater
- Double brick insulation and double glazed windows
- Water drilling and cistern
- Small vineyard with traditional wine press
- Two built BBQ’s (one internal and one external)
- Shaped garden with various fruit trees
- Panoramic 180o unobstructed view of the open Aegean sea, the neighboring island of Antiparos and the spectacular Cycladic sunset
The particularly vantage position of this residence, which is also very close to the port, the airport and some of the most beautiful beaches of the island, make it an excellent investment opportunity!
- Area: Sarakiniko
- Surface: 234 sqm
- Rooms: 4
- Baths: 3
- Year: 1999
- Plot surface: 5714 sqm
- Distance from sea: 1.80 km
- Distance from port: 5.60 km
- Distance from Airport: 4.70 km
- Levels: 2
- Central Heating