- Traditional old farm house, with lively characteristics of traditional Cycladic architecture,
- built on 684m2 block of land which is located inside the town limits in the area of Marathi.
- The land is also allowed to build a total of 400m2.
- The property is connected to electricity and water supplies and consists of
- 40.50m2 main residence plus 22m2 store room and cooking area with traditional furnace, as well as 33m2 of ruined stables and water cistern.
- The main house comprises of 2 rooms and WC, while next to it there are two more rooms (kitchen/food preparation area with traditional built wood oven and store room)
- as well as 33m2 ruined stables which can be converted into part of the house.
- An estate, very rarely available in the market, which can become a very special and impressive home with only a permit for renovation/restoration.
- This is just a very good opportunity for the lovers of Cycladic Architecture and tradition.
NOTE: The opportunity exists for one to also purchase the adjacent 1000m2 block of land with another old building of 21m2 offering better view and the ability to built another 400m2.
- Area: Marathi
- Surface: 96 sqm
- Rooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- Plot surface: 684 sqm
- m2 left to build: 400 sqm
- Distance from sea: 3.00 km
- Distance from port: 3.50 km
- Distance from Airport: 13.00 km